Skip to Content
Back To Top
Opens in a new window.
Opens an external site.
Opens an external site in a new window.
Downloads a pdf file.
Downloads a file.
Downloads a file in a new window.
Downloads a pdf file in a new window.
Downloads a Microsoft Word file.
Downloads a Microsoft Word file in a new window.
Downloads a Microsoft Power Point file.
Downloads a Microsoft Power Point file in a new window.
Opens an image.
Opens an image in a new window.
Opens email client in a new window.
Back To Top
SOP Module: Summary and Looking to the Future
Level: Advanced Practice
Intended Audience: This course is intended for social workers, supervisors and managers interested in learning about Safety Organized Practice, reviewing the series and planning for continued learning
Description of Course: The course provides a review of the material covered throughout the previous Safety Organized Practice modules and helps staff to plan for continued learning and deepening of practice. Review the key themes that emerged in all of the models including the value of strong relationships, importance of rigorous and balanced assessments, the need to approach families from a space of inquiry and humility and the benefit of teaming with families and viewing them as experts.
- Review the Safety Organized Practice Modules
- Review how other practitioners have successfully used Safety Organized Practice
- Celebrate our accomplishments throughout the series
- Plan for continued learning and deepening of practice
- Review of Safety Organized Practice modules
- Review of how other practitioners use Safety Organized Practice
- Celebrating accomplishments
- Structured Decision Making
- Child and family engagement
- Trauma-focused practice
Safety Organized Practice (SOP)