Service Provider Application
Thank you for your interest in providing training or other services to the Academy for Professional Excellence, Child Welfare Development Services Program (CWDS).
All application documents, orientation, and on-boarding requirements must be completed prior to the applicant completing any service through CWDS.
Digital file requirements: File sizes must be 5MB or less and in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.
Please have the following information ready before you start your application. The application will prompt you to submit the following documents:
- Resume or CV
- References (3-5 names and phone numbers) and a brief bio.
- If you currently work for a County child welfare Agency or have worked for a County child welfare Agency in the last 10 years one reference must be from a staff member from the Agency.
- Upload a brief bio. File types accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx.
- Copies of 2-3 recent training evaluations (within the past 2 years) or two letters of reference illustrating your knowledge and skills related to contractor role (ex: Trainer, Coach, Sim Facilitator, Actor, Curriculum Developer, etc.)
- Syllabus or Outline of a child welfare-related training course you have facilitated (Required for Trainer applicants only)
- If you are currently an employee of one of the seven counties served by the Academy for Professional Excellence you will also need to provide a letter of support from your supervisor or manager, indicating he/she approves of you training for CWDS. (The letter should indicate your level of skill and practice at your present job and how you positively represent your county’s vision, mission, and goals).