Skip to Content
Back To Top
Opens in a new window.
Opens an external site.
Opens an external site in a new window.
Downloads a pdf file.
Downloads a file.
Downloads a file in a new window.
Downloads a pdf file in a new window.
Downloads a Microsoft Word file.
Downloads a Microsoft Word file in a new window.
Downloads a Microsoft Power Point file.
Downloads a Microsoft Power Point file in a new window.
Opens an image.
Opens an image in a new window.
Opens email client in a new window.
Back To Top
SOP Module: Organizational Environments: Reflection, Appreciation and Ongoing Learning
Level: Advanced Practice
Intended Audience: This course is intended for social workers, supervisors and managers interested in learning about Safety Organized Practice and how organizational culture relates to implementation of Safety Organized Practice.
Description of Course: The course provides training on concepts of organizational change, use of appreciative inquiry throughout all levels of an organization, and the idea of relying on internal networks and diffusion of new tools and practices to effect organizational change. It also covers the purposes and uses of group supervision.
- Understand that organizational culture is integral to the implementation of Safety Organized Practice
- Review the purpose and strategies of Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- Understand how AI can be used as an approach to organizational change
- Focus on strengths and past success to recognize the existing solutions within a family system and to grow and increase these existing strengths
- Review the benefits and uses of group supervision
- Organizational climate and culture/organizational change
- Appreciative inquiry in the organizational context
- Structured Decision Making
- Child and family engagement
- Trauma-focused practice
- Group Supervision
Safety Organized Practice (SOP)