SOP Module: Landing Safety Organized Practice in Everyday Work
Level: Advanced Practice
Intended Audience: This course is intended for social workers, supervisors and managers interested in learning about Safety Organized Practice and how to implement
effectively in every day work including documenting it in case notes, court reports and case plans
Description of Course: The course provides training on how to land Safety Organized Practice in every day work. It covers how thorough documentation of a rigorous, balanced assessment can be used in contacts, court reports and case plans and how this documentation assists with good case planning and supports testimony in court.
- Document rigorous, balanced assessments in case notes and court reports.
- Review how to document SOP in every day practice
- Review how accurate and thorough documentation of a rigorous, balanced assessment can support testimony
- Review how documentation of a rigorous, balanced assessment assists in case plan development
- Landing SOP in every day work
- Case planning
- Testimony in court
- Structured Decision Making
- Child and family engagement
- Trauma-focused practice
Safety Organized Practice (SOP)