Team Decision Making (TDM) Readiness
Level: Advanced Practice – Lineworker, Supervisor, Manager
Intended Audience: Emergency response workers, lineworkers, supervisors, managers, and community partners who are interested in obtaining an overview of the Team Decision Making process
- To provide an overview and orientation to one of the core strategies of Family to Family – Team Decision Making (TDM)
- To show how TDM supports current child welfare services practice
- To present how TDM contributes to the effectiveness of facilitating positive outcomes for children and families
- Defining Team Decision Making
- Benefits derived from TDM
- Core Program Elements
- Facilitator’s Role and Responsibilities
CalSWEC Competencies to be addressed:
5.2 Student is able to critically evaluate the relevance of intervention models for their application with diverse ethnic and cultural populations.
6.6 Student works collaboratively with biological families, foster families and kin networks, involving them in assessment and planning and supporting them in coping with special stresses and difficulties.