Continuing education is available for most RIHS trainings. Please check the training flyer to ensure your training is offering the CEs required for your license.
The Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Academy is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs, Provider #91928. The Academy is also approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # BRN CEP15014; CCAPP-EI, Provider # 1S-98-398-0820, and CAADE Provider # CP10-906-CH-0320. The Academy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Academy’s CE provider agreement stipulates that participants cannot receive CEs if they miss more than 15 minutes of an in-person training or more than 5 minutes of a live webinar. Additionally, participants who arrive more than 30 minutes late to an in-person training will not be permitted to attend the training, and will receive no CEUs or completion credit for the training.
Email RIHS@sdsu.edu if you have any questions or if you need special accommodations.
RIHS CONTINUING EDUCATION POLICIES
- CE certificates are available for download on the Learning Management System (LMS) within 5 days after the training day or the last day of a series is complete. CE certificates are available to those who attended the entire class.
- Attendees who miss more than 15 minutes of an in-person training are not eligible to receive a CE certificate.
- Attendees who miss more than 5 minutes of a live webinar are not eligible to receive a CE certificate.
- In addition to the time policies above, attendees must sign in, sign out, provide their license or certification number, as well as complete an evaluation.
- If you have misplaced your certificate or completed an eLearning, you can obtain a duplicate by logging into the Learning Management System (LMS).
GETTING YOUR CE CERTIFICATE FROM THE LMS
If you met all of the requirements above, you will receive a certificate with your awarded CEs for the training you completed.
Download our step-by-step instructions for a visual guide of on how to print or export your certificate, or follow the steps below:
- Log in to the LMS using your RIHS username and password. Be sure to turn off your pop-up blockers before you log in
- On the Home page, click on My Trainings, the box in the center right of the screen
- Click on the Training Title in blue
- Select the downward arrow on the OPTIONS button to the right, then click on Diploma
- Click PRINT or EXPORT TO PDF in the upper right of the box that pops up
If you are still experiencing difficulties getting your CE certificate, contact the RIHS Help Desk at RIHS@sdsu.edu or (619) 594-0923.