Continuing education is available for most BHETA trainings. Please check the training flyer to ensure your training is offering the CEs required for your license.
The Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Academy is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs, Provider #91928. The Academy is also approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # BRN CEP15014; CCAPP-EI, Provider # 1S-98-398-0818 and 1S-16-253-0818, and CAADE Provider # CP10-906-CH-0320. The Academy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Academy’s CE provider agreement stipulates that participants cannot receive CEs if they miss more than 15 minutes of an in-person training or more than 5 minutes of a live webinar. Additionally, participants who arrive more than 30 minutes late to an in-person training will not be permitted to attend the training.
Email BHETA@sdsu.edu if you have any questions or if you need special accommodations.
Click here for the CE Grievance Procedure.
OBTAINING BHETA CONTINUATION CERTIFICATES
- CE certificates are available for download on the Learning Management System (LMS) within 5 days after the training day or the last day of a series is complete. CE certificates are available to those who attended the entire class.
- Attendees who miss more than 15 minutes of an in-person training are not eligible to receive a CE certificate.
- Attendees who miss more than 5 minutes of a live webinar are not eligible to receive a CE certificate.
- In addition to the time policies above, attendees must sign in, sign out, provide their license or certification number, as well as complete an evaluation.
- If you have misplaced your certificate or completed an eLearning, you can obtain a duplicate by logging into the Learning Management System (LMS).
- See Continuing Education Certificate Instructions on how to obtain your CE certificate from the Learning Management System (LMS).