NOTE: There is a $50 per eLearning fee for participants outside of California.
- Southern California Region
- Central & Northern California Regions
- Out-of-state Registration
- Certificates & Transcripts
Southern California Region
APS professionals in the Southern California counties of Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego are eligible to take APSWI eLearning at no cost:
To register for APSWI eLearning, please send an email to AcademyLMS@sdsu.edu and include the following information:
- Participant name
- Participant email address
- County (within CA) or state (outside CA)
- Department (APS, PG, IHSS, etc.)
- Primary job assignment (line worker, supervisor, manager)
- Supervisor name and email address
In the email subject line, please indicate the name of the training for which you are requesting to register.
Central & Northern California Regions
Out-of-state participants will pay a $50 per eLearning access fee
You can pay for the access fees through the SDSU Research Foundation’s Converge Payment System via credit card..
- Click Pay Now under payment link
- It will open a payment link generator box and you will click on the secure link provided
- Under the Payment Section box you will type the USD payment amount and click continue
- Complete the required fields for payment
- Under Additional Information section, please type over “Attendee Name/Invoice Number” and type in attendee name and the APS eLearning title you would like to take
- Next Click Submit Payment
- Once the payment is processed, email AcademyLMS@sdsu.edu the following:
- First and Last Name(s) of registrant
- Work email address
- Work phone number
- Primary Job Title
- Supervisor’s name
- Supervisor’s email address
This information will be used to setup and register the individual(s), and they should get an email regarding how to access the eLearning.