Resource Family Approval T4T
Level: Advanced Practice – Child Welfare and Probation staff including line staff, officers, supervisors, and managers. Other Training staff as identified by County Agencies.
Credits: 6 hours
Intended Audience: County Child Welfare and Probation staff and other trainers who are identified by their county as possible trainers for the RFA Academy
Description of Course: This course is intended to provide an overview of the intended learning objectives of the RFA Academy. Key activities during the training will be highlighted and participants will have opportunity to practice these activities during this course. General training information will be shared to increase trainer skills and transfer of learning.
- Review the RFA Program overview and key components provided in the 4 day RFA Academy
- Highlight and Practice key activities in the RFA Academy training
- Demonstrate Presentation and Facilitation Skills and concepts of Adult Learning to increase transfer of learning
- Review skills necessary in training multidisciplinary audiences and co-training when applicable
- Understand key messages provided in the RFA training Academy
- Demonstrate the facilitation of key activities in to increase transfer of learning
- Deepen Presentation and Facilitation Skills in the training room
- Understand the dynamics of training to multidisciplinary audiences and co-training